See | Hear | Read | Move | Reason
Similarity in the following ways/means between parties of Clientele + Colleague + Artificial Intelligence; shared abilities for engaging with informational data in the forms of seeing, hearing, reading, moving, reasoning.
Baseline on structural relationships between Retail Buyers + Sales Professionals + Deep Technologies; (A) point the need-directive, (B) point the colleague, (C) artificial intelligence, with the consumer at the center.
Clientele; Individual shoppers with a need to fulfill in the ways/means of goods & services and with guidance by colleague + artificial intelligence.
Colleague; Learned Professionals with the skills sets of sales & marketing of products and/or services either by company, distributor, category.
Artificial Intelligence; Audible & Visual machine learning technologies in the assimilation of Clientele data points which the outcomes are assembled in the form of hyper-merchandising and presented to shoppers, with recurring development on the basis of engagement metrics re-authored to all parties.
Shopping As A Service (SAAS) — Shaping the consumer offerings with characteristics;
- Tailored Style & Transaction components to clients experiential account
- Physical/Online/Virtual; Listening + Sharing = Hyper-Merchandising by Major Industries and sub/categories, i.e., fashion — luxury streetwear — women shoes
- Influential Party in the directives of the Needs & Outcomes as the Shopper
- Consumers access to maximize purchases through the competitive-edge as it relates to Consumer Markets by categories across global goods/services
- Reformulates; shoppers past/currently/evolving merchandising portal
Consumer Engagements — Best Practices
As we engage + most effective + personalized + innovative + purchases
- Shoppers Initiation: Sharing of the need and/or interest, including references
- Machine learning results: Reviewed by Human & AI, launch of initial merchandised products/services for presentation to consumer
- All Parties (customer, colleague, artificial intelligence) enter into shared physical/non-physical space for the purpose of merchandising/transacting
- Hyper-Merchandising is the assimilation of the need driven by directive of consumers for awareness to the retail goods/services global markets
- Clientele Purchasing & Transaction Data Sets are secured storage, as well as 3rd party trades in assigning value metrics to individual personal data
Guidance & Co-Facilitators of Consumers Interests
The shopper, per the 20th century market characteristics “The Customer Is Always Right” is primarily based on the position of sales person(as it relates to a companies guidelines) as the subordinate to the need of the customer.
SAAS relationships are primarily based on the directive of the client’s need — co-facilitators (Human + AI) are deployed to provide for the betterment of fulfilling the directives of the shoppers.